Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tim Gunn On Katie's Pegged Pants


“I have to say, Katie Holmes has become so much more sophisticated in so many ways, but I think she’s in a dip right now. I can’t explain it. She ascended from this tomboyish waif look to an incredible sexy sophisticate. We realize how much style she’s capable of. I don’t get it.”
--Tim Gunn

I totally agree with Tim. Katie looks awesome from the waist up. If only she would wear her skinnies more often! I have an unfortunate feeling that this trend will not lose speed quickly either.

Do you think anyone can pull this look off?

interview via People.com, images via justjared.com

3 comments:

Sienna said...

No, honestly, it's a horrid look in my opinion! It would only be decent if the pants weren't so baggy

organicgraphite said...

I can't believe her jeans are pegged. That is something I did in the 80's during our 9th grade trip to DC. Weird to see it in Hollywood. Someone should just kindly unroll them for her.
While her pegged jeans are bad, Harem pants are soooo much worse. They remind me of Hammer pants, shortened. Boycott them!

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS NetPost)