Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring Break..Spring Cleaning


two more weeks until spring break! i am homesick :o(

I certainly am in the mood for some spring cleaning. I must admit I have inherited the pack rat gene. It also doesn't help that the teacher in me wants to save everything "just in case" I can use it for a craft or something.

Anyways I was browsing some organizing tips today. I like this idea using the peg board. I might have to make myself one of those! Do you have any organizing tips?

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

The Alterpenguin Superdork said...

Hey Linds, I'm also pretty new to this stuff, and have incredibly similar interests - so I thought I'd stage a brief drive by...
I'm loving the pegboard idea - am going to have to make one, or seven.
Thanks for the idea, and have a look at my ramblings sometime...
Lara