Friday, September 19, 2008

Tag!

I've been tagged by Chic Banana!

A) Rules: Name 7 songs you love right now. It doesn't matter if they are good or not, they should be songs that you love or feel excited about. Write these instructions before naming your songs and then tag 7 of your friends to see what their musical taste is like.

1. Gravity by Sara Bareilles
2. I'm in love with a girl by Gavin Degraw
3. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
4. Better in time by Leona Lewis
5. Take a bow by Rihanna
6. Live your life by T.I and Rihanna
7. When I grow up by the Pussycat Dolls

B) Explain five of your style musts. They are your "musts", so they have to be rules you always or almost always respect. They should define your style, and which is NOT your style, for example: "I always wear X like this, I never wear Y like that". You shouldn't explain what trends are hot right now, it is about defining what you like and what your style is. Then, you have to tag six other bloggers.


1. scarves..finish off any outfit!
2. a good pair of jeans
3. good quality shoes
4. colorful bag
5. nice pair of boots



I tag: Classy & Fabulous, FY EYE, Fashion Streetcar, La Petite Fashionista, Fatal Attraction 2 Fashion, and Savvy Mode

2 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

yay i love these things!:) i'm a big scarf person as well, they are great for polishing off an outfit!

xoxo

Sienna said...

I will definitely do this tomorrow! I love scarves too..and boots.. and Gavin Degraw ! haha