Monday, January 12, 2009

Golden Globes 2009

So many gorgeous gowns! The detailing was amazing! My favorites were Kate Winslet, Eva Mendes, and Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Kate looked stunning in a classic black dress by YSL.


I loved the pattern of Maggie's Lanvin dress.



I adored everything about Eva last night. The Dior dress is simply heavenly.



Ohh Renee..I don't even know what to say about this..I think I can't get over the hair, and maybe I wouldn't hate it so much if her hair didn't look like she just rolled out of bed after a night of partying. What do you guys think?


Did you watch? Which looks did you love?

3 comments:

a. said...

Kate's dress was my absolute favorite. Renee's was a mess.

Anonymous said...

cam diaz was stunning

Anonymous said...

I did like it too, but couldn't get past thatI thought Cameron's left breast was going to pop out.Perhaps if the fabric was up higher. I'll have to check it out again. Renee's different I will give her that.