Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bag Tag and Love Ya Award

Here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of the bag, purse, handbag, pocketbook [whatever you call it] that you are carrying. Now, don't you even think about going back there to your closet and getting your very favorite one or that cute little vintage clutch that you carried the last time you went out...I want to see the purse that you carried today!


2. Tell us how much it cost. Oh my, I know what you are thinking - a proper lady would never discuss matters of money, darling. Well, yes, but today we are gonna break that rule and tell. Yes, tell how much it cost. We won't judge. This is for entertainment purposes only.
And if there is a story that goes along with this purse, tell it.


3. Tag some other girls, and see how they haul around their daily essentials.


This is my tote I use to carry my books in (I am not a book bag girl). I got it for $18 bucks at TJ Maxx last month and I love it!


Also Thanks to Newbie New Yorker for giving me the Love Ya award!

Rules that accompany this honor:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”!

I'm running out the door to go to class so I'm tagging everyone who left a comment on the last post with Posh and Isla!

1 comment:

la petite fashionista said...

i'm the same way! i carry big purses instead of backpacks:)