Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tag!

I was tagged by Sassy McSasserson!

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

1. What were you doing​ and who were you with at 9:59 PM on Frida​y night​?​​​ Hmm..on Friday night I was with my roomie having some drinks before heading uptown.

2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading? I just finished the Twilight series for the second time last week and now I'm reading Everyone Worth Knowing

3. Do you nap a lot? very rarely...I have to be extremely tired to take a nap..plus I hate wasting the day sleeping.

4. Who was the last person you hugged? Andrew!

5. What is your current obsession/addiction? hmm that frequently changes..right now I'd say Twilight and Papa John's pizza

6. What was the last thing you said out loud? Bye!

7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? email, google reader, perez, justjared, facebook, elle, style, go fug yourself

8. What was the last item you bought? I went shopping this weekend and bought alot: 2 cardigans from express, leather gloves from j.crew, shu emura eye lash curler, nine west black leather boots, and a few shirts from tj maxx..yikes!

9. What is your most challenging goal? being healthy everyday

10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Paris!

11. Favorite Vacation spot? France, Maine, Boston, Marco Island (Florida), DC

12. Dream job? fashion model/editor/designer, famous singer, food stylist/photographer

13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: one thing is too hard..chocolate, taco bell, and ice cream

14. What is your favorite item of clothing? hmm..my white tees because they are so versatile

16. Name one thing you can not live with out: oh this is tough..I'll go with books because they can always keep me entertained

17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle? Jennifer Aniston many times

18. If you were an actor/actress, what film would you star in that would turn you from a regular actor to an A-list Celebrity? as of right now, Twilight!! I'd totally be Bella!

I'm tagging everyone because I'm lazy and need to work on my student teaching application! But please do it because I love learning about everyone!

No comments: