Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bachelor Finale..Spoiler Alert!

If you haven't watched the finale yet stop reading!






So he picks Melissa..6 weeks later dumps her on national tv, and gets back together with Molly all in one night!I can't believe the rumors were true! I should have known, but I'm a true optimist and always hope for the best in everyone..I just can't believe he did that to Melissa. And Molly for going back to him! eww! I know we don't know all the details and some people claim Melissa knew, but those looked like real emotions to me and she certainly looked blindsided. Did you watch? Thoughts? Will you watch tonight?

7 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

lame. i feel like he was forced to break up with Melissa on national tv. I don't want to believe he's a douche.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

even if he was FORCED to break up with her on national TV he's a douche for going along with it. ridiculous. he could have done it in private. ABC totally set this up. no audience? how did they know not to have an audience unless they knew it was coming? and they always bring out the rejected girl (molly) first, but this time they let melissa go before bringing molly out. it was all disgusting.

Anonymous said...

GROSS.

Meg said...

i thought it was horrible that he broke up with Melissa on tv! she deserved a little heads up! And i thought Molly went back with him waaaay too easily! at least play hard to get a little bit!

Allison said...

I really liked Jason throughout the whole season, but now I think he's a huge douchebag. And Molly must have zero self respect because there is absolutely NO way that I would go crawling back to Jason after all that! Ughh.

Keith said...

I don't really watch the Bachelor, but I've seen so much about it on television.

alissa said...

I had never seen the show and happened to get caught up in the finale. So I dont know the history of the guy - but I couldnt believe what he did. I dont really understand the show, but it seemed really staged to me. Like he planned that all out.
and his crying freaked me out a little bit.