Thursday, October 8, 2009

A little bit of everything..

Have you seen the shoes from Alexander McQueen's spring collection? Holy heel! Those babies are TEN inches!I want to see Couples Retreat this weekend..hopefully it is good!




Does Lauren Conrad's hair ever look bad? I'm going to pretend she pays someone a lot of money to do her hair everyday so I can feel better about my sad excuses for hairstyling.I'm already half way through student teaching..GAH! I can't believe I graduate in December!

Jessica over at Lavender & Lilies awarded me! Thank you Jessica! Check out her blog, it's one of my faves..and she has a food blog too!

Happy Friday! What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Those shoes are crazy!!! I would fall over if I put one of those on :) I feel the same way about most celebrities... so not fair that they are always so cute!

Freck said...

Holy shoes is right! I think the first and third one ate the girls foot!! Love LC's hair, too. Have a great weekend!