Saturday, November 7, 2009

Week Roundup

I know I said I was going to post more this week, but then life got so busy..so here is a snippet of things I enjoyed/did this week:

Thursday was my first experience in parent teacher conferences..It was interesting and long..I didn't get home until 9! I get to do it next week too..sigh

Do any of you watch Survivor? Is it just me or is this season a predictable snorefest?
I can't get my mind off the pumpkin pie bites I saw on Bakerella awhile ago..I must make them for Thanksgiving!

One of my fave couples was out on the town..

Olsenboye, Mary Kate and Ashley's JcPenny's line, was released this week!
Today I'm meeting up with my old roommate, who I haven't seen in months! Were going out to lunch and shopping. I could use some serious girl time! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Holly said...

omg those baby pumpkin pies need to be made! so cute.

and im interested in the olsen line!