Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This and That

I found Bitter is the New Black at Half-Price Books for a dollar yesterday, and I can't wait to start reading it. I've been wanting to read Jen Lancaster for awhile since Jessica, from Lavender & Lilies, raved about her books.
I'm dying for an excuse to make Bakerella's conga bars.

Blake Lively covers the June issue of Vogue, just in time for the Gossip Girl finale. Did you watch last night? Lots of drama!

If you live near an Old Navy go today! They are having an additional 50% of all clearance items. I scored some major deals yesterday, but the sale ends today. This shirt was $2.50!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hmm - that book seems interesting!

Freck said...

Blake looks gorgeous on the cover and man those Conga Bars look DELISH!

Jamie said...

I saw that recipe the other day and really want to try it! Yum!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Oh my goodness ok so I want to totally read that book. And you should read "If you have to cry, go outside" by Kelly Cutrone :) Let me know how this book is. And the Conga Bars?! The ingredients are on my counter as we speak to make em. We need to be bffs xo