Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Wonderings


What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?

If you google adventurous you find pictures of people sky diving, mountain climbing, hang gliding, etc. Gulp. I do not consider myself a thrill-seeker or an adventure junkie. I like my feet safe on the ground, thank you very much. So my definition of adventurous is doing something that scares me.

These are my biggest adventures so far:

Parasailing in the French Riviera
White water rafting in Pennsylvania
Following my heart to date a boy who lived hundreds of miles away
Swimming with sharks and zip-lining in Punta Cana

So, what have you done?

3 comments:

Anna Walker said...

Oh my gosh!!! You have done so many adventurous things!! I moved 200 miles away from my home to go to school, where I know no one....

That's a little adventurous.

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

July said...

I went Skydiving 6 years ago! It was the most amazing adrenaline rush I have ever had, and I want to do it again! I just can't find anyone who will go with me, haha!

Also, I moved here from France when I was 17...I don't know if I can call that an "adventure", but it has definitely been a crazy journey!

Anonymous said...

I moved to Indianapolis.. came home (that was adventurous haha)

Cliff diving in buffalo New York and I also went white water rafting once!