One of my new favorite blogs, The Little Things We Do, does this fun feature every Friday. I thought I'd play along today!
1. True happiness is appreciating the everyday, seeing the world, enjoying the company of those around you, and loving every piece about your life.
2. The most surreal moment of my life was visiting Paris when I was fifteen years old and climbing the Arc de Triomphe at night. Graduating college was pretty surreal too.
3. My favorite texture is cashmere, the pages of a book, and starbucks coffee cups.
4. My signature color is blue. any shade.
5. My signature style is I often aim to be casually classy, with an effortless french influence. My style can be a bit eclectic, and is constantly evolving. Most importantly I like to look put together whenever I am out and about.
6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be I could never limit myself to one store. I have to be practical and say amazon.com because you can get everything there. This is my life savings we're talking about!
7. My best thing about autumn is everything! It is my favorite season. I love fall fashion, layered clothing, thick scarves, changing leaves, crisp weather, yummy smells in the air, carving pumpkins, tailgating, and warm comfort food.