Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   Holiday spirit       is incomparable. Nothing beats the sense of comfort and joy around the holidays. 

2.  The holidays are incomplete without   a decorated house inside and out, family traditions, searching for the perfect gift, hot cocoa, snow, christmas music, cookies, lots of shopping and crafting, and spending time with friends and family.

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is       bake cookies, watch Christmas movies, wrap presents, and play in the snow.

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is    opening new pajamas every christmas eve, having a cookie exchange with all my aunts, decorating the house together, getting new ornaments each year, eating cookies on christmas morning, and writing clues on our gifts to each other.

5.  Holiday music is      my favorite. I listen to it all the way through December. My favorites are Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack and Christmas with the Rat Pack.

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays        at my house since we are hosting Christmas. 

7.  Holiday wish list      I want a Canon rebel. I have a few other things I'll be posting next week!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kimiko said...

I love me some christmas cookies, maybe a little too much:)

Victoria said...

great answers! especially #1 and #3 :)

Jodi said...

Wow, you are gorgeous!! and I like your style.. I too love scarves and boots.. and already have gotten lots of ideas for outfits from you!!!

Great outfits overall!! I'm a new follower and also doing the 30 mix so look forward to seeing what else you come up with!
cheers, Jodi