1. Winter is magical at first but soon leaves me craving the warmer weather of spring.
2. Summer is sunny and warm. I miss the sun. It can be a little too hot for me though. I'm a high sixties kind of girl.
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd plan a barbecue with friends, go swimming, work on my tan, enjoy a late night walk, and eat watermelon.
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is bake, eat warm/comforting food, cuddle under my down comforter and watch movies or read a book. I also love to play outside, go ice skating, or sledding when the inspiration strikes.
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is take summer vacations or lounge at the pool with a good book.
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a loose tank and cutoff shorts with a french inspired bun.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is lots of layers: wool socks, jeans, layered cardigans or sweaters, pulled together with a knit scarf.