MJ over at Teaching in Heels passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me. Thanks MJ!
The rules are I have to share 7 things about myself. I thought I would share 7 things that I couldn't live without in the fashion and beauty department. Feel free to play along!
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette. Best. Palette. Ever.
2. Sonia Kashuk Gel Liner. Survived more than one sob fest smudge-free.
3. Sonia Kasuk Makeup Remover. Life changer. Enough said. Run to your nearest Target.
4. Aquage Uplifting Foam. All the benefits of teasing without the rats nests.
5. Urban Decay Primer Potion. Shadow lasts all day with no creasing or smudging (do yourself a favor and get the squeeze tube)
6. Cocktail Rings. Forever 21 has the best selection under 5 bucks.
7. Velvet Hangers. Another life changer. They maximize the storage in my itty bitty closet and keep all my clothes in place (even those pesky tank tops).
What are your fashion/beauty necessities?