Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   I am      a kid at heart. I play songs on repeat for weeks on end, I order chicken tenders for dinner at a nice restaurant, I like to wear my favorite shirt over and over, and watch movies back to back until I have them memorized.

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was    date a boy who lived states away after meeting him in France :)

3.  I feel prettiest when       I have a good hair day and my jeans fit well. A nice tan works wonders too.

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   reading. I get so caught up in books and I've been known to stay up into the wee hours of the night many times unable to put my book down.

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is     pizza and breadsticks. I'm pretty sure I could eat pizza everyday. Crepes or cookies for dessert :)

6.  The way to my heart is        having a good time and a positive attitude. Scarves, books, and shoes won't hurt anything either.

7.  I would like to       find a job. That would be really spectacular.

6 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Haha I love your number one...becuase that's so me, too ;)

Have a great weekend!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Totally agree with the feeling prettiest when hair and jeans look good, makes SUCH a difference in my day!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Lindsay! We are so similar is so many ways! Like the reading thing, playing songs over and over again back to back, wearing our fave shirts over and over again and of course the having a great tan to feel a bit better about ourselves thing :) Love ya girl xo

Unknown said...

Yes... tans and good-fitting jeans. I sometimes think that's all I need.
-Amy

Allison said...

Once again, I am not even surprised with how much we have in common! :) Good hair days, tans, and good jeans are essential for me feeling pretty! I'm already missing summer when I've got a nice tan going and wear less makeup.
Oh my gosh, Lindsay - last night I was up until 4 a.m. so I could finish Water for Elephants - I HAD to find out how it ended! (So glad you read it too, it's amazing!).
I'm crossing my fingers that you find a job. I have no doubts that you will be an absolutely amazing teacher :)
xox

Ashley said...

I am the same way with a lot of those things! Reading, pizza, being a kid at heart :)