Monday, March 7, 2011

Green Beer Day

In a nutshell: 2 hours of sleep. lots of green drinks had by all. green bagels at Bagel & Deli. hit up the dance floor. reminisced at my favorite bars. saw George Clooney and screamed my head off. more green drinks. jealous of Andy spotting Ryan Gosling. not enough pictures. full day of recovery. officially not in college anymore. totally worth it. 

Even though I missed Ryan, the paps caught him and Green Beer Day made Just Jared headlines. Woo! My heart is swooning that he dressed up his pup in a gbd shirt!

Hope you all had a fun weekend!

7 comments:

Katherine said...

LOVE IT!

Anna Walker said...

Green Beer Day!? Sounds fun!
PS I hope I didn't miss St. Patricks Day! I am very very confused now!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

la petite fashionista said...

ah, this gives me hope that graduating from college doesn't have to mean growing up :) you look so cute in all your green!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

I was with Anna too! Did I miss St. Patties?! haha you look gorg girl and that doggie is so cute in his green shirt :) xo

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

How fun!! You look so cute and festive!

Cara-Mia said...

How fun! & I'm jealous of anyone that spots Ryan Gosling. *sigh*

Holly said...

sooooo cute that ryan dressed up his dog.

and im thankful for that picture of him because the last image in my head of him was from blue valentine, where he is gross looking!