Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Albolene

I've always struggled to find a good makeup remover. Somehow they always leave residue, burn my eyes, or just don't even work. Just when I was resigned to forever waking up with raccoon eyes, I stumbled upon a recommendation while browsing makeup tutorials. Enter the miracle worker, Albolene. It is a gel that takes off every spec of makeup, and also moisturizers your face. Not to mention you get a TON of product for your money. It is quite possibly the best product I've ever owned. Try it out and let me know if you love it too!

5 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Ohhh I may have to give this a try. Looks wonderful!

Thanks for the tip!

Lia {sprightly} said...

I was already planning on stopping at the drugstore today, so I may need to pick this up. My face wash that I use at night to remove make up is always leaving me with dry eyes. Hopefully this works for me too!

Holly said...

thanks for the tip, ill scout this out next time i go to cvs.

Jillian said...

Thanks for the tip! What I use to wipe my makeup off is a mixture of baby shampoo, baby oil and water which, by the way, works wonders! I've also used petroleum jelly, which is a pretty common product used for makeup removal. If you ever run out of Albolene and find yourself with no other makeup remover, you should definitely give these a try!

Katherine said...

Hmmm.. I'll have to give it a whirl. Does it leave a greasy residue after you take it off?