Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Reading List

 My list this year is a jumble of books I've been meaning to read (can you believe I've never read the Catcher in the Rye?), a recommendation, buzzed about books, the newest from a favorite author, or just something that jumped off the shelf. I had to throw Harry Potter in there too, because I re-read the series every summer without fail. I'm a speed reader, so this is just a start. If you have any other recommendations send them my way!


Have you read these? What are you reading this summer? 

10 comments:

Morgan said...

Start The Hunger Games immediately. All three books are so amazing!

Holly said...

ive only read the glass castle on your list there. and it was FANTASTIC!

Collins said...

I never read The Kite Runner but the movie was amazing. I have the Glass Castle and need to read it some time soon!

MJ said...

Have you read The Help? I read it this summer and LOVED it! I'm waiting for my nook or kindle so I can add some classics to it...

sunnysideshlee.com said...

Anything by Jodi Picoult is amazing. She has such a fantastic way of writing about her. Love it!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

You've got a lot of great books on here, I've read most of them! Sing You Home is on my list as well.

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I have been dying to get some good summer reading in!! I love the Catcher in the Rye, but it's been so long since I read it, I can't remember why!!

Gracey said...

Great list! I have a long list of summer reads myself, but I need to start on my actual summer reading for school. I start school next month and I haven't even looked at the list. oops!

Cara-Mia said...

I love the Hunger Games! I hope you'll like it. For some reason I've only been rereading books. I reread Jane Eyre and now I'm going to reread East of Eden.

DearJaimie said...

I agree "the help" needs to be on your list! I could not put it down!