Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Wonderings

via pinterest.com

Straight hair is my go-to. Unfortunately for me, my trusty Sedu has finally kicked the bucket, and I'm looking for an upgrade. I've heard rave reviews about the ghd, but I'm nervous that it's the new Chi. Trendy, expensive, but unimpressive. (I found the Chi to really pull at my hair). So here's my dilemma. Do I stick with what I know works for me, or give the ghd a try?

What gets your vote? Sedu or ghd? What is your favorite straightener?

7 comments:

July said...

Well, I have one of the new CHIs, and I love it. However, I did notice that it can pull the hair sometimes. I've been putting a protective serum in my hair, and it does help a lot.

Let us know which one you end up getting though - I am curious about other brands. I've used the CHI since it came out!

Morgan said...

I've never had trouble with a Chi so never have strayed. Interested to know what you try and how you like it though!

Natalie said...

I bought a BaByliss when my Chi died recently and I looove it so far. You can find great deals on them on Amazon!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I have to admit, I use cheap straighteners :/ My hair is pretty much perfectly straight and super thin so I rarely use anything to straighten it.

Rose said...

My hairstylist used the ghd on my hair and I loved it. I am going to go buy one as soon as my current flat iron dies. btw I have super curly hair and it worked amazing without pull and added shine. :) hope this helps

Jenna Lee said...

I love this color hair! I'm putting highlights in mine this weekend and I want this!

Oh and my hair is naturally straight (PIN straight) but my mom uses a straightener and she loves her Chi

Rebecca said...

my sedu lasted 4 years and I recently purchased the ghd! I love it. I was also skeptical at first but it works great and does not pull your hair!