Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Note to Anthropologie




Dear Anthropologie,

Why must you lure me in with your great window displays? Why do your variety of colors and textures make me want to buy everything in sight? But most importantly, why did you make me fall in love with a one hundred dollar wreath? I don't even like wreaths! And you, Anthropologie, have me brainstorming ways to save up a hundred dollars. For. a. WREATH. How about we just call it a day and you put in on clearance now?

Yours Truly,

Lindsay

PS.... Feel free to mark the stockings down too. 


4 comments:

Morgan said...

I know... I love everything at Anthropologie but it's sooooo pricey.

la petite fashionista said...

I just got the new Anthro catalog too. it's seriously a work of art. i love ever single page! it makes me want to DIY!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Seriously, I feel ya! Everything is always so tempting in that store, and the price tags kill me every time.

Sierra said...

Anthropologie is amazing!! This company and Free People equal addiction at its finest for me. Big trouble!! :)