1. The holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year.
2. Snow makes me giddy for about a month. Once Christmas is over it starts to lose it's luster. Especially when it turns into gray slush and doesn't disappear until March.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is a mug of hot chocolate and a big warm breakfast. Waffles, hash browns, and bacon. Yum!
4. Winter is the best time for appreciating loved ones, sharing gifts, baking, and cuddling!
5. I can hardly wait for our annual Christmas cookie exchange.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them. I love hunting for the perfect gift for each person and seeing their excitement when they open it.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 10. My Christmas shopping is just about done so I'm ready to relax and watch my favorite Christmas movies, bake up some holiday goodies, and enjoy the holiday season!