1. The highlight of my week was a movie date with Andy. We really need to have more week night dates.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be minimal, a bit modern, but welcoming and cozy. I love neutral walls with colorful accents.
3. My first vehicle was a white 1984 Ford Tempo named Bernice. She treated me well.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is breakfast. And clean teeth.
5. My favorite way to waste time is watching tv, reading, or shopping.
6. Right now I could really go for a manicure.
7. This weekend I will be having a girl's wine night and doing some serious thrifting.
TGIF! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!