Friday, March 2, 2012



1.  The highlight of my week was   a movie date with Andy. We really need to have more week night dates.

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be    minimal, a bit modern, but welcoming and cozy. I love neutral walls with colorful accents.

3.  My first vehicle was   a white 1984 Ford Tempo named Bernice. She treated me well.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  breakfast. And clean teeth.

5. My favorite way to waste time is  watching tv, reading, or shopping.

6. Right now I could really go for   a manicure.

7.  This weekend I will be   having a girl's wine night and doing some serious thrifting.

TGIF! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Ditto on breakfast!

la petite fashionista said...

girl's wine night & thrifting? sounds so perf! Also, totally agree about the weekend date nights, they make quite a difference!

Katherine Krieg said...

totally with you on breakfast! so necessary! and love a good manicure. so refreshing!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I am in desperate need of a manicure too. The cold weather is not helping these poor hands of mine.