Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

I remember going to the parade in my snowsuit when I was younger. It was so strange to be walking around in just a t-shirt this year, but I'll take it! This year was a record high of 79 and Cleveland was packed like I've never seen it before. What a great day to be Irish!

1-2. St. Paddy's tradition for as long as I can remember...green bagels and donuts
3. Andy and I at the parade
4. Rosemary & garlic frites from Green House Tavern
5-6. Madness on E. 4th Street
7. Friends from Boston came to visit!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Fun! Those fries look soooo good!

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute.

Katherine Krieg said...

those fries look delish. and the donuts - to die for! you look adorable!!

Holly said...

love it! looks like the perfect st pats day!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! It was the opposite out here in Cali. I can't remember the last time it was cold and rainy instead of sunny...

Michelle said...

Green donuts - yes please!