Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Our Wedding Invites

Now that the wedding craziness is over, I finally have time to share a few details! Our wedding invites from Minted were one of the first things I selected after we got engaged. I could not have been happier with the result. They are thick and luxurious, and arrived super fast...not to mention friendly on the budget. I would HIGHLY recommend Minted for any invites (they have a huge selection not just limited to weddings). I can honestly say this was of the easiest and best decisions of our planning process. 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love Minted, I've been looking on there for birth announcements, such cute stuff!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! I am definitely using Minted for my wedding invites - the only hard part will be choosing which design!

Lydia in real life

Holly said...

oh, i love them! they are whimsical but also classic. great pick!