Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Picky, Picky


As most of you know I am a picky eater and I hate it! I really do try to eat new foods but I'm freaked out by the texture or consistency, or I just plain old hate it. There are foods that I think look delicious but I absolutely despise..for instance onion rings, mac and cheese, and hamburgers. I envy people who can eat these delicious looking foods while I'm stuck with my plain old chicken breast. Please tell me I'm not alone in this! Do you hate some foods that you think look really yummy?

8 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Not necessarily hate, but I'm Jewish and keep kosher to a degree and I think Lobster looks amazing!

Aliya said...

I can't believe you don't like cheeseburgers!! hahaha :) I kinda wanted one the second I saw you write about it!

Tanis said...

I actually love to experiment with crazy new foods, but I recently went to Cuba with a friend who wouldn't touch any thing!! She ended up eating plain spagetti, ice cream and orange pop the whole time!!

Nicole Marie said...

OMG you don't like onion rings!!! lucky you cause i would eat them everyday if someone didn't stop me!!

Holly said...

ha! you are so cute. i wish i didnt like the taste of greasy fast food!

Kate said...

I am super picky too. Mostly with certain textures/consistencies (mash potatoes, banana, etc). I've really tried to be better about it and try new things when I am out. I think are things out there that I would like but I just don't try!

Daniela Valdez said...

Your blog is getting better and better. Congratulations!

Daniela Valdez said...

I'm a vegetarian so I totally get what you feel!!