Monday, April 20, 2009

I've been feeling a bit blah about my clothes lately. I'm sick of the items in my closet so I'm trying to think of ways to re-vamp them and make me excited to wear them again. These are some looks I found for inspiration..

I like Camilla's layered look with the long blouse and short cardigan.

I love the pop of Kristen Bell's bag. It really pulls together her look. Lauren always looks really cute in blazers. I love her braid too!

I don't watch 90210, but I love Jessica Stroup's style.

8 comments:

William Street Store said...

& i really like the guy camilla is with! mmm robert &hearts

such gorgeous picks! I adore camilla and laurens outfits xx

la petite fashionista said...

ah pretty pretty outfits. great inspiration! I especially love the cardigan & tunic pairing.

Nicole Marie said...

i feel the same way about my clothes right now. those are all cute looks. lauren conrad is seriously so cute and so is camille

###### said...

dont you hate when you go through that? i do...i have been buying lots of j crew lately and need to slow down, but its all soooo great.

Little Bow Prep said...

Great picks!

I adore Camilla's cardigan and Jessica Stroup's dress!

Anonymous said...

Yes I have! I love The Lettered Cottage! She is actually working on my master bedroom design right now! I can't wait to post about it!!!

Thanks for the tip!

Linds

Daniela Valdez said...

Camila always looks gorgeous! I love her style!

Elyse said...

I love Jessica Stroup and her style! and 90210 haha!