Here's a quick rundown of the Taylor Swift concert:
1. Taylor is adorable, puts on a great show, and is great live! She seems so genuine and is a great role model for young girls.
2. I wish I knew more of the lyrics. I hated that I didn't know every lyric to every song (like I did at The Veronicas...I guess I'm just a tad more obsessed with them). But now I'm motivated to listen to her music more and learn the words.
3. Kellie Pickler was amazing! That girl can belt it out.
4. My favorite song performed was Love Story.
5. I would definitely recommend seeing her in concert
6. Be on the lookout for massive hair flipping and flailing.