Sunday, August 23, 2009

Updates..

I feel like I haven't had any time to blog lately. I miss reading all of your blogs! I'm back at school, starting student teaching this week! I am excited but a little nervous. Posting might be a little sporadic while I adjust to my new schedule, but I'm sure I'll get into the swing of things soon. It's so nice to be back at school. This place is such a home to me and I can't imagine leaving it forever in just four short months. I'm secretly happy that I had to stay an extra semester and be a super senior..if only tuition were free! Thanks for all your sweet comments about our anniversary. We didn't do anything special since our trip to Chicago replaced gifts to each other. I'm going to enjoy my last moments of freedom before the stress of student teaching hits. Bye! (Is it weird that I'm from Ohio and want to say see ya'll later?..I think you Southern bloggers are rubbing off on me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand that...stress of student teaching! Have fun!! Can't wait to hear stories of your adventures :)

Kelly said...

oh man! student teaching! you're going to do great and have fun with the kids! good luck to you. And try not to get too stressed :)

Allison said...

Good luck with student teaching, Lindsay! Let me know how it goes - I start it in January and I'm so nervous/excited =)
Good luck getting used to the new schedule!