Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tag!

I was tagged and awarded by the amazing Belle from It's All Make Believe, Isn't It?, Stefanie Grace, and Mrs. W! I feel so loved! Thank you ladies!
For the premium blog award, I have to list seven traits about myself:
1. I am a kid at heart (I may or may not still watch cartoons, shh.)
2. I am very emotional..yes I cry when I watch extreme home makeover, or during weddings, or watching A Baby Story on TLC, and I'm most likely the person sniffing behind you in the movie theater too
3. I am a hopeless romantic (kind of goes hand in hand with being emotional)
4. I can be stubborn at times
5. I always try to have a positive attitude, because your attitude reflects in others
6. I strive to be classy (that sounds so cheesy, darn you Ron Burgundy!)
7. I'm going to be a teacher so I have to be organized, creative, imaginative that I'm organized, like to be creative, flexible, and a wee bit of a control freak

Here’s how this one works: USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Then pass out the award to whoever you would like!
1. Where is your cell phone? tote
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? strong
4. Your father? dependable
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? forget
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? shopping
11. Your fear? psycho's
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? married/happy/job sorry I cheated
13. Where were you last night? apartment
14. Something that you aren’t? perfect
15. Muffins? cinnamon
16. Wish list item? louboutin's
17. Where did you grow up? ohio
18. Last thing you did? taught
19. What are you wearing? cords
20. Your TV? andy's
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? best
23. Your life? happy
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? people
26. Vehicle? toyota
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? tj maxx
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? last week
32. Your best friend? andy and melissa
33. One place that I go to over and over? paris (well I've only been there once, but I will return)
34. One person who emails me regularly? school
35. Favorite place to eat? applebees (ok before you think I'm a four year old, I really only like their spinach and artichoke dip)

I pass these on to all of my lovely readers, because I love learning more about you all!

1 comment:

Summer Athena said...

ohhhh. i likey this tag!

love spinach and artichokes. mmm!