Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oscar Night

The Academy Awards are finally on tonight! Although I enjoy the show, my favorite part is the red carpet (which starts at 6). I thought it would be nice to actually have watched all the films prior to the show. Alas, I have yet to see Avatar, The Hurt Locker, A Serious Man, or District 9. I did love An Education, Precious, and Inglorious Basterds. Another thing I love about the Oscars is watching the speeches. I always get goosebumps and sometimes tear up. (Please tell me I'm not the only over-emotional one in this!) The winners are always so happy I can't help it!

Who are you rooting for tonight?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Well you have all day to watch those movies right? haha :) I don't really know who I'm rooting for! I do love Avatar and Inglorious Bastards. :)