Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. Blogging is bittersweet: mostly fun and inspirational, but sometimes a chore.

2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is sheer tops.

3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is graduating from college and receiving my teaching license.

4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose beach vacation, but if you asked me in the summer I'd probably say mountain vacation.

5. A talent I wish I had is being able to sing like Celine. I would also really love to be able to paint my nails. I'm hopeless.

6. A talent I do have is organizing and de-cluttering closets/drawers. I can also walk down the stairs lightning fast.

7. This week I sold my dresser and my bedroom is in shambles, which is kicking my room re-do in full force.

Hope you all have a fun weekend!

5 comments:

Marie said...

I'm good with organizing too.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Rhiannon Bosse said...

What a fun post! I love all of the things you said :) Amazing!! xoxo

Candice said...

I love this post!!
Ooh it's such fun to redo rooms! :)

Allison said...

I'll teach you how to paint your own nails if you come organize my closet? :)

Unknown said...

I so agree about painting your nails. My toes I have down. And to think I used to be a nail technician. I would love for you to organize my closet. Thanks for sharing. Have a great rest of the weekend!