1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose InStyle.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about fashion. I would include lots of tutorials, spotlight people other than actresses, and showcase bargains and a mix of high and low end pieces.
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) via subscription. Right now I'm only getting InStyle and Better Homes and Garden. I like to get magazines from the library too.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print by far but I do love to browse the websites of Elle, Vogue, Glamour and others for interviews, pictures, and such.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is 0. I get all my gossip online, subscribe to my favorites, and try to find the ones I want at the library. The only magazine I'll occasionally get sucked into is People Style Watch.
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) fashion. I rarely read anything else, except for Better Homes & Gardens.
7. The magazines I read regularly are InStyle, BH&G, Glamour, and Elle.
Have a fabulous weekend!