Winter really puts my skin through the ringer. I have dry skin to begin with, so once January hits I begin to feel like an alligator. These are my favorite products to battle the winter elements.
1. Korres lip butter: Moisturizes and gives your lips some much needed color.
2. Nars bronzer: Only thing that makes me not look like a ghost!
3. Vaseline: Miracle worker! I use this everywhere in the winter (feet, lips, legs, etc).
4. Rosebud Salve: I love this for my lips and cuticles.
5. Jergens Natural Glow: fakes a summer tan without visiting a harmful tanning bed.
6. Neutrogena Hand Cream: I could not survive without this in the winter.
7. Chapstick Medicated: The only thing that really soothes my chapped lips.
8. Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish: leaves my dry skin feeling silky smooth.
Do you have a winter beauty essential?