1. I started my blog because I wanted to have a place to keep track of my inspiration. Mind you, my blog is going on four years old so this was long before the days of Pinterest. Now, it's still a platform for inspiration, but I like to include more of my life too.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs are genuine people who blog for themselves. Unique content is always great too.
3. Something I love about blogging the people I've met through blogging. Some of these relationships are as real to me as real life friendships.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably my blogging story. I go back and re-read it occasionally when I get too caught up in blogging.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is that I have a potty mouth, I have a strong opinion on politics, I sing ALL the time, and can quote all of my favorite movies from start to finish.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are found here, just posted a few days ago. All of my favorites can be found in my side bar too.
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are being political or complaining about my life.
Have a great weekend!