Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.  I started my blog because   I wanted to have a place to keep track of my inspiration. Mind you, my blog is going on four years old so this was long before the days of Pinterest. Now, it's still a platform for inspiration, but I like to include more of my life too.

2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs   are genuine people who blog for themselves. Unique  content is always great too.

3.  Something I love about blogging   the people I've met through blogging. Some of these relationships are as real to me as real life friendships.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably  my blogging story. I go back and re-read it occasionally when I get too caught up in blogging.

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is   that I have a potty mouth, I have a strong opinion on politics, I sing ALL the time, and can quote all of my favorite movies from start to finish.

6.  My new favorite blogs to read are  found here, just posted a few days ago. All of my favorites can be found in my side bar too.

7.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are   being political or complaining about my life.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Ha! I have a potty mouth too. That should have been my answer. I also included the politics answer. Happy weekend!
-Courtney

Holly said...

i need to be better about complaining, i think i do it on twitter, not my blog, but still.

potty mouth lindsay, who knew! :0)

Morgan said...

I love this! And so glad you're in the blogosphere! :)

Christi Lynn said...

cute! this is so fun!

Nicole Marie said...

potty mouth haha. me too sometimes...

Katherine Krieg said...

love your blogging story!!! this is lovely.